Please click images for links to a few of my favorite things, or proceed below for my writing.

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

butterflies, rafael aroujo

Rockefeller Center NYC - Mina Hu

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

mina vesper gokal

NicktoLee/Banksy

NicktoLee/Banksy

5/16/12

Vitam Diligere Mortem


Whatever the cost of light, broken or
transfixed
through different apertures
Or the chance to remember.
The dream that visits like a long lost Father-
a gentle nod of the head
and then turning its dusky back
just with the rising of dawn.
A Mother at this uncommon doorway
owned by no one
and yet
to find sudden home
Inside you and me, we
Build these preservations
from sustenance
Which is: what you fed to me,
Which is what I,
Return to you
A thousand fold only in this promise, Time.
To Love.
To see past the lens.
To know you
As for what you are including all that came before
or left without
and however
may return after
Is Family:
This code
brought to me by instinct
and the not forgotten turn of a million ages.

When I cannot use my mind therefore
I turn to my heart.

And you there without wings,
Perchance may use your vision
To do the same thing.

Or if not,
We will carry you.



Click Here for Song and Video: Kilian Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send Mina Vesper Gokal a private comment? No comments will be posted for public viewing. Thank you.